Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fun Pic-a-lics

Hey all...He here...life has been very busy and after so much work and fun, I finally have some spare time to post a bit.  She has been doing a great job keeping up to date but has been waiting for me to post a few pics to update you all with to give a bit of perspective so...here are three. The first is me (He) working with one of the most stubborn employees I have ever worked with...sucker just wouldn't move...even after my slick coaxing--everyone watching thought it was hilarious at my struggle.  The second is a pic of me surfing the kyle tropical storm, and the last is one of my long lost brother...I found him on the web...I will post more when I get a chance...later gator!










5 comments:

Christy said...

Yikes! Who is that man?

Nancy Yoder said...

Hey, I don't think your long "lost brother" looks a bit like you! Thankfully.

Anonymous said...

What, no carrots in your pocket for the stubborn animal?
I was thinking about you during the storm figuring you would somehow find a way to get in on some of the wave action. Glad you were able to do that.
I didn't know you had a lost brother and I think you should have left him lost.

Katy said...

Is that He? I don't get it. I just got caught up on your blog. Thanks for all the info.

He and She said...

Nope...not He...probably a mix between Ricky and He...