Two people united by God's grace with very distinct abilities, interests, and talents, but very much in love.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Recovery
Life slows down a bit when all you do is lay on the couch! That is basically what Tom and I have been doing since coming home from the hospital. But we have been able to capture some video of Kira smiling....
What a lovely video. It is so cute. I had to laugh when I read Christy's comments about sterilizing your hands! I'm sure with her five she sterilizes everything! I can't believe how much Kira has grown since I was down to visit her. I'll be anxious to see her again. Love, Grandma
6 comments:
So you know someone's going to say the smile was because of a tummy ache! But not her Grammy. That was really a cute video.
Love,
Mom
I think she definetly looks like tommy. the smiles are so cute, cant wait till she starts cooing at you :)
Such a sweet video and precious little girl! You have been in my thoughts and prayers this week. Hope you are getting stronger each day!
I hope you sterilized your hands before wiping her mouth. ;)
That was cute!
Christy, we both laughed when we read your comment...very funny!
What a lovely video. It is so cute. I had to laugh when I read Christy's comments about sterilizing your hands! I'm sure with her five she sterilizes everything! I can't believe how much Kira has grown since I was down to visit her. I'll be anxious to see her again. Love, Grandma
Post a Comment