Friday, February 25, 2011

Busy Busy

Well, things have been ramping up more so over here since the start of my children's musical last Saturday. The musical centers around the biblical story of Moses and the exodus and we have about 35 kids participating. The first rehearsal went better than expected and I had such a blast working with the kids so I am excited as each Saturday rolls around. 

Kira is getting bigger and bigger. She likes sleeping with "her baby" and when she wakes up from her nap I often hear her in her crib playing happily and talking to all the stuffed animals. She is really getting to be quick a ham and cracks us up every day.

 She loves her Daddy too. She loves sitting on his lap and sharing breakfast with him. He doesn't mind it either.

 I just had to put in a picture of these shoes. I entered a giveaway contest a couple of weeks ago for these shoes and won them! They came in the mail today! They are Aerosoles so not only are the cute but comfy as well!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Cute pictures and cute shoes! Where was the giveaway? I thought I saw them on some blog somewhere but I can't remember where.

He and She said...

It was a Dr Oz giveaway! They are $70 shoes and really comfy I can't believe I won them!