It was a very nice hotel, with a view of the bay right out our window.

Here we are getting ready to go into the convention center for the first time so Tom could set up...

The last day we were there it actually snowed!

There is a car under there...and right before we took this picture, Kira walked right into a big puddle and completely drenched her shoes. But she was still having a ball so it didn't matter!

We ate a a couple nice places while we were there...one was a place called The Bayside Skillet. They are known for their HUGE portions and especially for their crepes. I got a banana crepe with toasted almonds and Tom got a bacon, spinach and cheese omelet. Yum!
I don't know why these are turning out blurry...I guess I tried to make them too big??





1 comment:
I know you posted this a while ago but maybe if I comment then you will post again. :)
That's great that you guys were able to get away for free! That breakfast looks yummy! We need to plan another family trip to the shore. That was so much fun.
Post a Comment