![]() |
| In the previous pic, Kira was picking her nose so Bobby is holding her arms down so we can get a pic!! |
Today was halloween and one of my girlfriends came up with the brilliant idea of throwing a halloween-themed party at her house. All the little kids came dressed in their costumes at 11:30am. Then we had lunch and she had about 5 tables for different crafts for the kids to make...
Here's a shot of one of the craft tables...and of course while the kids play, the mom's get to chat!
Just some of the kids at the party, all posing for the camera! :)
And of course there were a few little babies at the party...Kira took a particular fancy to this little ladybug darling.
Then about 2:30pm the party was winding down but those of us that had time to stay took the little ones through the neighborhood so they could experience the tradition that is trick or treating.
This was the last house we went to....I think he was tired!
















3 comments:
Sweet, sweet photos, especially the ones holding hands and peeking at the baby ladybug :)
Curious George is so cute! Oh, and I think you should start taking pictures with Tom's iphone instead of your camera. :) You are getting some weird glare with that thing.
I love that she was Curious George, esp. after seeing her excitement in watching him when I visited!! It's MONKEY time!! Haha!
Post a Comment