After experiencing such madness this semester with student teaching and leading the musical at church, it has been such a welcome change to have some extra time on my hands to finally putz around the house and clean, cook and bake. I am even thinking it actually might be fun to follow in my families footsteps and start making my own bread which I never had the time for before. I have also been meeting a girlfriend for long walks about 4 times a week (when I say long, that means 5 miles) and catching up with her while we enjoy the weather. I finished painting the baby room and it is ready for the furniture to be moved in. I painted it a very nice green color and did all the trim in white since the furniture will be white. I will put some pictures of the room up once I get the crib, changing table and dresser set up so you will see what it looks like.
Last week, some of the PBU girls threw me a little shower. It was really nice, I walked in the room and they had set up a clothesline with baby girl clothes, here I am looking at them all.
3 comments:
You're lovely! Hey, how about a baby name poll on your blog?! Christian has some good ones for you. ;)
you look so cute Dawny. I'm glad things are a little more mellow for you, if you get bored you can come and keep me company, I could probably think of stuff for us to do:)
how do I do a name poll?
Post a Comment