Yes, we are getting so close to settlement, I can almost taste it! Not really, but it has been kind of all-consuming lately. So it is nice to have diversions to get your mind off it every once in a while. Today was one of those days thanks to my friend Betty from church!
It was so nice of her, she invited me over to her house for lunch and it gave us a chance to catch up while the kids played. She made spaghetti (yay!) and I brought oranges and bread and we ate outside in the beautiful sunshine!
She has two kids and one on the way. Her daughter, Elisabeth, decided she wanted to wear her coat...we were both laughing about that one...what a character she is!
I put Kira down in the grass and Betty's son Noah came over and they both kind of looked at each other...
Playing with the ball together...so cute! Noah is about 14 months and Kira is 9 1/2 months now but they seemed to be fascinated by each other, at least for a little while anyway!
While I am posting pictures, I thought I would throw this one in the mix...we went to a birthday party for a 2 year old over the weekend and I snapped this pic of her looking dazed. :)
1 comment:
O.K. she totally looks like you in that last "dazed" picture. :) That's totally a Dawn face. Too cute!
Post a Comment