Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas!!!

Christmas time has finally come and once again lots of running to and fro...

This year, Kira was old enough to appreciate additional "stimulation" so on Tuesday, I, along with "momma d" took her on the train into Philly to see the Macy's light show, Dicken's village and the comcast show! She enjoyed everything and didn't fall asleep that night until late, she was so excited!


Wednesday was the church staff party. Even though I have been on staff since 2002, I have only attended for the last 2 years. We have lunch together and then do a pollyanna where everyone takes turns opening their present. Our church is getting so big, there was close to 25 staff at the party!

This year, we went with Tom's Dad and family to get a real Christmas tree. It was a nice experience, because it was one of those tree farms where you get to walk out and pick your tree and then they send someone to cut it down for you...although I would have happily cut it down myself to get to use a chainsaw again!

Christmas with Tom's Dad's family............................

Tom and his Grandmom wearing her Christmas present!

Kira got a wetsuit for Christmas....Daddy is VERY excited about this! Lol!

Kira always wants to see pictures whenever I pull out the camera!

Kira and Aunt Sammi

Christmas morning tradition at Tom's mom's house, tom and his sister's looking for the Christmas pickle! Julie found it this year...that is her facing the camera!

Kira getting a Christmas ornament, this girl sure got a lot of presents this year! Yikes!



Kira and Tom's sister, Aunt "Kiss"

All the grandkids on Tom's mom's side. From left, "Jojo," Keeley, Bobby, LJ, Katie, Kira, Joey, Shawna and Frankie.

Tom's cousins Kelly and John playing with Kira, she is miss popular at this party because she is the first great-grandchild.

Rolling around on the floor...

We still have two more party to go to (my family), will post on that a little later!

1 comment:

Nancy Yoder said...

I hope, I hope, I hope that includes us tomorrow! I don't like to have any one missing!!