Friday, August 8, 2008

An answer to the philosophical question...

Now She and He know what you're all thinking...we're doing this because the rest of the family is doing it, but no...really...we have important things to say.  We believe we're awesomer!  Let us give you an example of the awesomeness that is She and He. 

Like today, for instance.  We both worked, came home and ate some pizza, painted a table and played board games with some friends until Midnight.  She won by the way, by sabotaging He.  He wasn't too happy about it, but He'll get over it.  Yeah...it's an awesomer life!  She and He do wicked cool things, wait and see.  

Let's take another example of our awesomer life!  Like last night.  We both worked, came home and went to dinner with friends.  We had chicken and salad and a cake for He who had a birthday this week.  He is getting old but still has an awesomer attitude. 

Sorry everyone, He here now, She was in quite a silly mood, but everything that she wrote above is very much true.  Our lives are as eventful as the company we keep and as exciting as the circumstances we engage in.  I know that is vague, but hey this is the internet and who knows who is really reading this thing anyway.  Despite that...we will continue to regularly update this with our misadventures.

Family She and He are ready to invite you to read and reflect upon an awesomer life!
 

3 comments:

Phyllis said...

Ok, I agree that you're wild and crazy. We already knew that. But what's the philosophical question?
Love,
Mom

He and She said...

It is the answer of the why do we blog...the awesomer life!

Nancy Yoder said...

Hey, I'm glad you two awesome ones decided to lower yourselves and join our world. I think I have an awesome life too, except yesterday when I spent pulling a lot of weeds out of my flowers.