Tuesday, August 19, 2008

One more time....


Hello everyone...He here...I am about to begin my school project (it is a bit late...but still a guys gotta do what he gotta do).  The picture just shows the full extent of my excitement that is after a wicked strong cup of coffee courtesy of She!  Today was not too bad of a work day, did a bit of training and even was required to attend the phillies game...it is a truly an awesomer life!  Once returning home...traffic was a bit of a bear...I showed She the shoe video on my previous post and She suggested that I put up a few others that I forgotten about...all are very funny...great parodies...theologically inaccurate but funny nonetheless...She thinks that video 1 & 3 are the funniest!  Also...just a slight disclaimer...watching this may make your hair straight!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Tommy, you are so strange. #3 was pretty funny. I have to laugh because you are the master procrastinator. I thought I was bad...
Although I was supposed to be doing work instead off watching all those dumb videos. :)