Two people united by God's grace with very distinct abilities, interests, and talents, but very much in love.
Yeah!!!!! That's what my guess was, remember? You got your wish:) I'm glad you were able to get your ultrasound. How exciting!
So Very Exciting!!!
It's nice to know you are having a girl. It's much easier for those who want to give gifts if they know the sex of the baby. What is your due date, again? I did know. but have forgotten!
I am due July 28th
Congrats to mommy & daddy.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yeah!!!!! That's what my guess was, remember? You got your wish:) I'm glad you were able to get your ultrasound. How exciting!
So Very Exciting!!!
It's nice to know you are having a girl. It's much easier for those who want to give gifts if they know the sex of the baby. What is your due date, again? I did know. but have forgotten!
I am due July 28th
Congrats to mommy & daddy.
Post a Comment