Sunday, March 22, 2009

An update


Well, after many bowls of chicken noodle soup and many cups of tea, I woke up this morning feeling so much better so I am thankful this cold did not last very long. Even though I complained about being sick, I guess I should be thankful...I have not gotten sick in a long time and Tom never caught my cold so all is well. Who knows? Maybe I will develop a stronger immune system being surrounded by children in a school!

It was such a nice, sunny day, that after spending hours working on lesson plans, I was able to coax Tom into going on a walk with me (he hates walking) but I told him it would be good for me and the baby so that did the trick! It's funny how a few days ago we had snow!

1 comment:

Nancy Yoder said...

I hope it doesn't happen to you like it did to Grandpa. There were always some kids sniffling and your immune system gets a work out. Glad you are feeling better.