
I knew I was in trouble when I woke up in the middle of the night coughing. But I got up and went to school anyway today. Unfortunately though, my symptoms did not go away, they got worse so at 1:30PM I left school with the permission of the teacher to go home to bed. So far, no fever, just a nasty cough and a general run down feeling. Pray that this cold is short lived. This is the worst time for me to be sick.
3 comments:
If it's ok with your midwife, you really should take elderberry syrup. everyone here is sick but me and if your sick already it will really shorten the cold. plus it tastes pretty good, not hard to take like the oregano oil.
Sorry you are ill. I thought Christy was the family "doctot" and now Amy is advising you too! I hope you feel better soon.
I should have proof read before I posted! I hate misspelled words.
Post a Comment