Monday, July 27, 2009

Quick update

After my visit to the doctor today I am now 2 centimeters dilated, 80% effaced and the midwife said she would be very surprised to see me next week. Here's to hoping. I also lost a pound this week which puts me at a total weight gain of 31 pounds now. Apparently it is common to loose weight at the end of the pregnancy and as long as the baby is still growing (she is) it is fine.

2 comments:

Christy said...

That sounds promising. I don't think Amy or I were dilated at all even when we were late. I could be wrong about her though. Hopefully that was encouraging.

Katy said...

Christy's right, I wasn't dialated at all- that's promising Dawny. I think it helps a lot that you didn't gain a lot of wieght, Plus your drinking the raspberry tea. I'm praying for you that it goes soon and quickly.